Installation and Commissioning
We carry out installation and commissioning, not only to OEM standard but to suit customer’s needs. Ensuring the higher standNG
We use State of the art diagnostic tools to carry out our testing. All our Gas work will be backed by Certification to ensure highest quality and standards at all times.
We Install service and repair all makes and models of commercial, Natural Gas and LPG Catering equipments along with Gas Interlock systems.
Our team of Engineers are available to send 7 days a week to provide you with a breakdown service or to service your kit. We are able to service any commercial kitchen or domestic equipment functioning in a commercial setting. We can also complete PAT testing of any equipment within a commercial environment and supply certificates needed for operation.
- Gas Safe Registered Engineer (CMC) qualified
- Provide LPG safety certificates needed to trade legally
- Can also fit a range of mobile catering equipment on request.
- Qualified to work on Mobile catering vans, trailers, outside catering units, coffee trailers and fish & chip ranges (CMC)
- Commercial pipework LPG, commercial catering equiment service and repairs
- Commercial catering vehicles
- Please note: To trade you need evidence of gas safety testing and inspection by a gas safe registered engineered engineer qualified for LPG, commercial catering appliances and mobile commercial catering. Without a test certificate, you have nothing to show event organisers, safety professionals, EHO or the HSE that your equipment is safe in the configuration you have set it up to comply with UKLPG Code 24/3
- Mabile catering gas safety certificate
- GAS BAY
PSSR test for LPG Coffee Machine Statutory Examinations
If you own a commercia LPG coffee machine that incorporates a steam boiler, it can prove to be a risk that you may want to avoid. This is because you have a statutory obligation to meet the stringent legal requirement of the Pressure Systems Safety Regulations 2000.(PSSR 2000)
The Pressure Systems Safety Regulations 2000 require pressure systems to be examined following a certified Written Scheme of Examination, PSSR aims to prevent serious injury from the hazard of stored energy as a result of the failure of a pressure system or one of its parts.
The Regulations apply to owners and users of pressure systems containing ‘relevant fluids’ this includes steam at any pressure any volume, Coffee Machine steam boilers operate at 100°C and over, therefore they fall within the legal requirements of PSSR 2000.
If you continue to use an espresso machine incorporating a steam boiler without the required boiler inspection services carried out following a Written Scheme of Examination, you will not be compliant with PSSR 2000 which is a criminal offence!
Commercial coffee boilers incorporating a pressure vessel (e.g., cappuccino makers) that generate steam come under the requirements of PSSR 2000. If your machine is operating without a Written Scheme of Examination or is due for its system examination, then get in contact with us for our boiler inspection services. The statutory examination is designed to ensure that the pressure system within your commercial machine is “safe” for continued operation and therefore helps to protect every person who may be in contact with or in the vicinity of that machine.
Catering engineer Wiltshire has the correct qualifications to test a LPG coffee machine in a catering trailer.